TCA Chemical Peel in Hunterdon County
If the surface layers of your skin are damaged, wrinkled or discolored, or even if you have skin growths or acne facial scars, a chemical peel procedure may be the right choice for you.
Depending on the severity of your skin issues, your skin type, your social commitments and your desired outcome, we'll discuss using the following treatments:
- Trichloroacetic acid – best for peels of a medium depth, this takes care of finer wrinkles and blemishes. There is a minimum recovery time from a trichloroacetic acid peel. You'll see your new, healthier skin in about a week.
- Alpha hydroxy acid – this is our lightest and most popular chemical peel, as it requires no recovery time. This treatment needs to be done more frequently to achieve the same results as the stronger peels. Typically, the results are apparent after a day of some flaking or redness of the skin.
There is no anesthesia required, and the entire procedure takes no more than 15 minutes for the alpha hydroxy and the tricholoroacetic peels.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Tue:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Thu:||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|Fri:||8:00am - 1:00pm|
- Member Of American College of MOHS' Surgery
- Member Of American Society For Dermatologic Surgery
- Member Of American Academy Of Dermatology